Location: Desk work, no travel expected
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Languages Required: English
Consultancy start target date: 30/08/2021
Duration of Contract: Around 14 days. Final products should be delivered the 14th of October.
Application deadline: 20/08/2021
Developed countries have, in several UN agreements, committed to supporting developing countries with climate finance. That commitment is an integral element to the Paris agreement according to which rich countries are obliged to mobilize 100 bn USD annually from 2020 onwards to climate action in the Global South. Moreover, it is also stipulated within the agreement that from 2025 onwards, there should be a new increased financial target. The negotiations about that target and the qualifications about what kind of funding is eligible for that target are to begin at COP26.
ACT Alliance would like to hire a consultant to write a paper, based on existing data and research, about Climate Finances, as described within these Terms of Reference: ACT Consultancy on Climate Finances
Only registered consultants or companies shall be considered. Qualified and interested parties should send their tender application to: email@example.com by 24.00 CET 20/08/2021.
In your tender, please include:
- Expression of Interest, including time estimation
- CV of the consultant
- Justification of consultancy or company registration.
- Samples of/or links to previous consultancy work completed.
- List of 3 professional reference persons
- Financial offer: gross daily rate for the consultancy in USD, EURO or CHF – including administrative overheads, taxes/VAT and charges.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.