Type of Contract: Consultancy (Individual Contract)
Languages Required: English, Asian and/or Pacific languages (advantage)
Experience required: A minimum of 5 years
Consultancy start target date: 01/09/2021
Duration of Contract: Approximately 40 days over 3-month period
Application deadline: 15/08/2021
About ACT Alliance
ACT Alliance is the largest coalition of Protestant and Orthodox churches and church-related organisations engaged in humanitarian, development and advocacy work in the world, consisting of more than 135 members working together in over 120 countries to create positive and sustainable change in the lives of poor and marginalised people regardless of their religion, politics, gender, sexual orientation, race or nationality in keeping with the highest international codes and standards. For more details about the general work of ACT, please refer to http://www.actalliance.org/
Terms of reference
ACT Alliance seeks a gender specialist with technical skills in Gender Policy writing, gender mainstreaming and gender transformative practice in the humanitarian and development sector within a faith context as described within the Gender Consultant ToR.
Only registered consultants or companies shall be considered. Qualified and interested parties should send their tender application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com by 24.00 CET 15/08/2021.
In your tender, please include:
- Expression of Interest, outlining relevant experience and qualifications, and intended contribution to the ACT Gender Justice Programme as described in the Terms of Reference
- CV of the consultant
- Justification of consultancy or company registration.
- Samples of/or links to previous consultancy work completed.
- List of 3 professional reference persons
- Financial offer: gross daily rate for the consultancy in USD, EURO or CHF – including administrative overheads, taxes and charges.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified of an interview. Project documents will be provided for candidates to develop an initial proposal detailing methodology. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.