ACT Alliance is a network of more than 140 organizations operating in 120 countries. Our engagement in the humanitarian, development and advocacy fields is supported by a small Secretariat in Geneva and across ACT’s regional offices.
Do you want to apply your coordination or research skills to the humanitarian, advocacy, and development fields? Are you as committed as we are to delivering aid more efficiently?
Whether you are a specialist in gender, climate or migration issues, a field researcher, a communications expert or a finance and administration professional, join our team of passionate and talented people and be part of the solution.
Within the context of the Diakonia Team, and the Global Mission Unit as a whole, this position:
(1) directs and provides strategic leadership to the ELCA’s engagement with global companions and other Lutheran and ecumenical partners for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, and Learning (PMERL) on international development projects and programs;
(2) provides technical advice and support to GM to ensure integration of GM’s PME processes into GM-supported projects and programs;
(3) provides leadership and technical assistance towards the development of strategies for engagement with global companions and ELCA synods and congregations involved in international development projects and programs from the perspective of better PMERL;
(4) expands cooperation between independent Lutheran organizations, Lutheran World Federation, Lutheran World Relief and other governmental and NGO partners engaged in international development projects and programs; and
(5) increases the availability of resources for PMERL for the continued improvement of GM-supported international development projects and programs (e.g. from foundations and other grantors).
More information click here
Application on-line click here