ACT Alliance (ACT) is seeking a 3-person Evaluation Team to carrying out the external evaluation of ACT Appeal Program NPL151 – Nepal Earthquake Response. The lead consultant should have the following competencies:
- o Proven evaluator with the ability to design and apply programme evaluation methods.
- o Excellent in English
- o Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- o Clear task management/co-ordination and consultative decision making.
- o Process facilitator with excellent interpersonal skills; diplomacy and tact in communication.
- o Ability to make a context-sensitive analysis of a humanitarian assistance programme.
- o Participatory style of working to ensure effective engagement with key resource people
- o High level of operational experience in humanitarian interventions; experience and respect for faith based organisations and what drives them.
- o Knowledge of Nepal preferable
- o Proven knowledge of gender issues in emergencies
- o Sound knowledge of humanitarian principles, HAP or CHS frameworks, Red Cross/Red Crescent and NGOs Code of Conduct and humanitarian accountability mechanism.
Find more information here