Within the context of the Diakonia Team, and the Global Mission Unit as a whole, this position:
(1) directs and provides strategic leadership to the ELCA’s engagement with global companions and other Lutheran and ecumenical partners for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, and Learning (PMERL) on international development projects and programs;
(2) provides technical advice and support to GM to ensure integration of GM’s PME processes into GM-supported projects and programs;
(3) provides leadership and technical assistance towards the development of strategies for engagement with global companions and ELCA synods and congregations involved in international development projects and programs from the perspective of better PMERL;
(4) expands cooperation between independent Lutheran organizations, Lutheran World Federation, Lutheran World Relief and other governmental and NGO partners engaged in international development projects and programs; and
(5) increases the availability of resources for PMERL for the continued improvement of GM-supported international development projects and programs (e.g. from foundations and other grantors).
More information click here
Application on-line click here