Finn Church Aid (FCA) is looking for a Program Officer, Right to Peace – based in Central African Republic (CAR).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to country program planning and country strategic planning from R2P point of view.
- Planning and implementing activities related to conflict resolution and reconciliation on local and national level.
- Preparing conflict analysis and analysis of political developments related to the conflicts in CAR.
- Ensuring national networking with relevant peace support actors.
- Theme related local and international fundraising.
- Coordinating with the Network of Traditional and Religious Peacemakers locally.
- Participating in other program related activities and tasks in CAR.
Competence and Personal Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, International Relations or related field.
- Related professional experience, including conflict resolution, peace building, reconciliation or similar.
- Experience working in complex projects in CAR or similar challenging environments.
- Technical expertise in two or more of the following areas: peacebuilding, conflict mitigation and institutional strengthening.
- Experience in managing Internationally funded programs.
- Proven team orientation skills and ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
- Excellent networking and communicating skills.
Apply before 25 April 2016.
For more information, click here.